Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Top-ten list

For the sake of posterity, I have to record some of the most outrageous comments that my co-workers or I have received from students. Please note that these are vulgar.

10. "If you have babies they'll all look like Shrek because Mr. B. [the other Language Arts teacher] looks like Shrek."
9. "Bitch," "faggot," "queer guy," "racist."
8. "Hey, bitch, open the gate!"
7. Female student to me: "Suck my ass."
6. To Mr. B. or Mr. F. when standing near me, "Grab it!!!"
5. "Mr. F., you should hook up with Ms. L. You'd make a champ couple. Better hurry up, because I heard Ms. L's still a virgin."
4. "Hey, Ms. L., suck it."
3. Student to a male teacher: "I'm going to go home, get my dad's hunting rifle out, bring it back to school, and shoot you."
2. Student to a male teacher: "Hey, better hurry up and bone [Ms] L. before [Mr.] B. does."
1. Student to a male teacher: "My dick was in your wife's asshole last night."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home